Chris Tindal running for Toronto City Council, Ward 27

Blogger and former Green Party candidate and Chris Tindal has announced he is running for Toronto City Council in Ward 27 (pdf).

Tindal has previously run federally in Toronto-Centre (pdf), coming in third behind Bob Rae and the NDP candidate (who eeked out a last-minute 2nd place finish just a few dozen votes ahead of Tindal).

Tindal is strong advocate for democratic reform and local politics. He has lived in the ward for years.

Tindal is a hard-working optimist, who would bring a different perspective to the laggard Toronto council.

Sadly, its not my ward. If it were, he'd have my vote by far.

Good luck, Chris.

2 comments:

Chrystal Ocean said...

If I lived in Toronto, let alone his ward, I'd vote for Chris too. Hope he gets elected.

CT said...

Thank you Mark!

-Chris

Not here, Over There!

Looking for me? This blog has been dead for quite a while. You can find my latest blog at https://korptopia.blogspot.ca/ My other social m...