I hesitate to delve into the Bryant case in any way which appears to be taking sides, but I thought this online article in NOW to be worth a check. It shows a video of what is claimed to be Bryant's car possibly hitting what appears to be a cyclist.
I'm making no claims as to it's accuracy. And the video is blurry.
Note that there's a reference to dueling Twitter accounts, one for Bryant, one for Sheppard. Both claim to be piping the truth (in 140 characters or less, no less!) .
I'd advise everyone to pull up a chair and wait for one party start papering the less well-financed of the two with libel letters. Of course, for all I know, it may be called for.
An interrogation of "It doesn’t have to be true. It just has to be plausible..." —Tom Flanagan, former Harper adviser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Pleased at America's Greed
The Canadian Shield. Days! I have spent days wanting to write about Canada's attempts to negotiate a reduction in these coercive tariffs...
-
Don't take the bribe! Jack is making conciliatory noises towards Harper. Harper averted a summer election by placating Ignatieff wit...
-
The Conservatives are planning to dare the opposition parties to vote against an EI ways and means motion this coming Friday. It being a mo...
-
This is a photo show making the rounds of the 'Tea Baggers' protest in Washngton DC the other day. Take a good hard look at the dem...
No comments:
Post a Comment