An interrogation of "It doesn’t have to be true. It just has to be plausible..." —Tom Flanagan, former Harper adviser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Pleased at America's Greed
The Canadian Shield. Days! I have spent days wanting to write about Canada's attempts to negotiate a reduction in these coercive tariffs...
-
Don't take the bribe! Jack is making conciliatory noises towards Harper. Harper averted a summer election by placating Ignatieff wit...
-
The Conservatives are planning to dare the opposition parties to vote against an EI ways and means motion this coming Friday. It being a mo...
-
This is a photo show making the rounds of the 'Tea Baggers' protest in Washngton DC the other day. Take a good hard look at the dem...
3 comments:
They've been around for a while now. In a discussion at babble when the site was launched I mentioned that there was already a blog called Section 15. I was told that the new site's founders were aware but went ahead anyway. I wasn't very impressed.
Maybe you should rename this site to "The Original Section 15".
'Now with 25% more 15s than before!'
Post a Comment