Harper chooses donuts over climate change

I won't go on at length. Today is the day Stephen Harper avoided an important UN world conference on, among other things, climate change to attend a Tim Hortons PR event.

Impolitical has the coverage.

Harper believes that global warming is a latent issue with voters, and not a active issue like the economy, so this is why he made this potentially vote-getting choice. I hope we can make him wear it.

I simply can't deal with this tonight.


P.S.: By relocating from the US to Canada, I wonder how much money the Tim Hortons head office figured it would save on not having to pay for escalating health care costs?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A more fitting title may be: Harper Chooses Donuts over Isotopes and Nortel. I am glad we will be known around the world for our donuts and sub standard coffee rather than our contributions in health and science (slight sarcasm).

Not here, Over There!

Looking for me? This blog has been dead for quite a while. You can find my latest blog at https://korptopia.blogspot.ca/ My other social m...