WholeGovScam: Big Fat Cheques

Well, our Conservative MPs certainly are milking the handouts. We've got big fat cheques with Conservative logos, cheques which appear to be personally from the MP, and ones with Conservative slogans.

Oh, I know... "But... the Liberals..."

Well, I don't know if they ever did this,and I don't care. They aren't the government. I, for one, don't put up with shenanigans from anyone. Keeping throwing the bums out until someone does it right, I say.

Keep in mind, we the taxpayers may very well be paying for these promotional items Not much money, but the principle is there...

The photographic evidence.

First, David Miller, MP, who seems to have a huge wallet.



Peter Van Loan, MP, likes his slogans:



Then there's Colin Mayes, MP:



Oh, there's more.

Impolitical has more context, and reports on the PMO's official response.


You know, if this is what we can so easily see, what's under the hood?

No comments:

Not here, Over There!

Looking for me? This blog has been dead for quite a while. You can find my latest blog at https://korptopia.blogspot.ca/ My other social m...