Jeff Jedras of a BCer in Toronto is attending the World Blogging Forum in Romania this week.
He was kind enough to share with me a video of his adventures so far.
An interrogation of "It doesn’t have to be true. It just has to be plausible..." —Tom Flanagan, former Harper adviser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Pleased at America's Greed
The Canadian Shield. Days! I have spent days wanting to write about Canada's attempts to negotiate a reduction in these coercive tariffs...
-
Don't take the bribe! Jack is making conciliatory noises towards Harper. Harper averted a summer election by placating Ignatieff wit...
-
The Conservatives are planning to dare the opposition parties to vote against an EI ways and means motion this coming Friday. It being a mo...
-
This is a photo show making the rounds of the 'Tea Baggers' protest in Washngton DC the other day. Take a good hard look at the dem...
1 comment:
The Romanians I've met just love the whole Transylvania/vampire myth... :)
BTW, I'm also told Vlad the Impaler was a folk hero to the people here...
Post a Comment