An interrogation of "It doesn’t have to be true. It just has to be plausible..." —Tom Flanagan, former Harper adviser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Pleased at America's Greed
The Canadian Shield. Days! I have spent days wanting to write about Canada's attempts to negotiate a reduction in these coercive tariffs...
-
Don't take the bribe! Jack is making conciliatory noises towards Harper. Harper averted a summer election by placating Ignatieff wit...
-
The Conservatives are planning to dare the opposition parties to vote against an EI ways and means motion this coming Friday. It being a mo...
-
This is a photo show making the rounds of the 'Tea Baggers' protest in Washngton DC the other day. Take a good hard look at the dem...

2 comments:
They had the website maker on Calgary CBC radio and are now having a phonein about proroguing, with Linda Duncan (Alberta NDP MP) on to reply to caller points.
The first two callers clearly agree that it was necessary so Harper could get more Senators. I can't stay to hear the rest.
Actually the guy I heard on the radio was Chris White, who started the Facebook site. Colin Carmichael started the website.
For the call-in, I sort of half-listened after the first two, and I think most of the subsequent callers were critical of Harper.
Post a Comment