Rush's drummer extraordinaire has recorded a version of the Hockey Night in Canada theme.
It's cool, and I'm a big Rush fan, but I think the original is still best.
An interrogation of "It doesn’t have to be true. It just has to be plausible..." —Tom Flanagan, former Harper adviser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Pleased at America's Greed
The Canadian Shield. Days! I have spent days wanting to write about Canada's attempts to negotiate a reduction in these coercive tariffs...
-
Don't take the bribe! Jack is making conciliatory noises towards Harper. Harper averted a summer election by placating Ignatieff wit...
-
This is a photo show making the rounds of the 'Tea Baggers' protest in Washngton DC the other day. Take a good hard look at the dem...
-
Short of Harper getting a majority, if the Liberals truly know what they are doing, Ignatieff will be our PM within six months. Ignatieff ...
1 comment:
Awsome,
Can't beat the beat
Didn't know drums could sing
Pratt should play live sometime
Will this help Montreal at all?
Thanks Neil,
Laurent "Sparky" Bourgeois
Morin Heights
(see you in town sometime)
Post a Comment