The CAPP Toronto News Feed

I've started volunteering with the Toronto chapter of Canadians Against Proroguing Parliament sourcing and posting news concerning prorogation and, for that matter, any news item which illustrates the erosion of our demockery er... democracy.

To that end, I started a WordPress blog to chronicle and catalog the articles: CAPP Toronto News Feed. If you have a WordPress account, you can sign on to receive emails of the posts I do using the Email Subscription  option on that blog's sidebar.

RSS is, of course, also available.

I am cross-posting it all to Facebook, so you won't have to.

 I will be working to fill in significant details since December 30, such as links to the Economist articles, and that front page Globe and Mail editorial.

I'm making great use of WordPress' nested category ability, linking politicians to article when there's merit.

This is working hand-in-hand with my other project, the Prorogation Review-A-Con. I haven't forgotten about it, and took on this work in part because I'm already doing it.

If you see anything missing, let me know by dropping a comment here or on my FB page.

No comments:

Not here, Over There!

Looking for me? This blog has been dead for quite a while. You can find my latest blog at https://korptopia.blogspot.ca/ My other social m...