I just paid $17 for one (1) beer at my favourite local bar, Ciros. A Fullers Vintage Ale. It's a brown ale, not quite a stout (I love stouts), but curiously close. Slightly bitter, but with a sweet edge. Tastes a bit like molasses, but has a smother taste.
Was it worth $17? I still think I prefer my Dragon and Royal stouts, but it was worth the experience.
An interrogation of "It doesn’t have to be true. It just has to be plausible..." —Tom Flanagan, former Harper adviser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Pleased at America's Greed
The Canadian Shield. Days! I have spent days wanting to write about Canada's attempts to negotiate a reduction in these coercive tariffs...
-
Don't take the bribe! Jack is making conciliatory noises towards Harper. Harper averted a summer election by placating Ignatieff wit...
-
The Conservatives are planning to dare the opposition parties to vote against an EI ways and means motion this coming Friday. It being a mo...
-
This is a photo show making the rounds of the 'Tea Baggers' protest in Washngton DC the other day. Take a good hard look at the dem...
2 comments:
not much different than what you'd pay for a bucket of foamy urine at the sky dome. At least yours had flavour and substance.
Me I like the Fullers ESB
It's more good than the prolonged debate about alcoholic beverage in Indonesia. :)
Post a Comment