I have officially joined The Blogging Alliance of Non-Partisan Canadians.
I am no longer the member of any political party. I officially dropped my membership with Liblogs just the other day, and am greatly enjoying the sense of freedom I have to support and criticize whomever I want, without any party bigwig calling me with a complaint (that has happened, by the way).
Looking forward to it.
An interrogation of "It doesn’t have to be true. It just has to be plausible..." —Tom Flanagan, former Harper adviser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Pleased at America's Greed
The Canadian Shield. Days! I have spent days wanting to write about Canada's attempts to negotiate a reduction in these coercive tariffs...
-
Don't take the bribe! Jack is making conciliatory noises towards Harper. Harper averted a summer election by placating Ignatieff wit...
-
This is a photo show making the rounds of the 'Tea Baggers' protest in Washngton DC the other day. Take a good hard look at the dem...
-
The Conservatives are planning to dare the opposition parties to vote against an EI ways and means motion this coming Friday. It being a mo...
2 comments:
Good stuff - you're still with Progressive Bloggers right?
Oh, of course.
Post a Comment