What book should I read next?

Due to Christmas, I have a modest stack of new books to read. I just finished Gutstein's "Not a Conspiracy Theory" which is a great read for those interested in how corporate-sponsored propaganda is (mis)shaping our civilization.I have time to pick another one up. Please, help me select.

The list:

Paxton, Robert O., The Anatomy of Fascism
Hoggan, James, Climate Cover Up
Michaels, David, Doubt is their Product
Monbiot, George, Heat
May, Elizabeth, Losing Confidence
Flanagan, Tom, Harper's Team

Drop me a msg and let me know. Feel free to suggest other reads.

2 comments:

CanNurse said...

Hey, Mark,
I'm voting for Harper's Team by Flanagan as your next read. It's a priority, imho, for all of us to try to understand how the little man's mind words - & there's some telling insights in this read.
Just sharing!
Shelley

Unknown said...

Climate Cover Up. Great book and it goes into detail about the supposed Global Warming naysayers.

Not here, Over There!

Looking for me? This blog has been dead for quite a while. You can find my latest blog at https://korptopia.blogspot.ca/ My other social m...